Wednesday, March 2, 2011

weight update

Ello.  Here's today's busy eat-genda (that's a play on the word "agenda", in case you didn't get it lol):


Breakfast was 143 g of red radishes, a serving of eggbeaters with leftover extra lean ground turkey breast made in an egg cooker, and  Ginny's One Minute Bread, the Next Minute Toast that was also made in the egg cooker smothered in low carb ketchup and Walden Farms Pancake Syrup

My tweaks:
1 tsp of Smart Balance Light
1/2 tsp of grated Parmesan
50 g Egg Beaters
11 g of Jennifer's Splendid Low Carb Bake Mix
About 7 g of golden flax
And everything else according to her recipe


Workout:
40 Minutes of Pilates

Lunch:
THIS!

But I made it into a single serving with:
215 g of steamed faux rice (cauliflower)
1 tbsp of diced green peppers
2 tbsp of Hunt's No Salt Added Tomato Sauce
2 oz Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast

30 g of canned baby corn
1/4 of a small chopped tomato
Topped with:
1 tbsp of sweet onion salsa
1 tbsp of Dannon Greek Yogurt (I also ate the rest of the container on the side with the usual sweet fixings)
11 g of low-fat shredded cheddar cheese

Snack:
THIS!

But I halved the recipe
-used an 8x8 pan, instead of a loaf pan
-nixed the raisins for 1/2 an ounce of chopped walnuts
-used a container of Gerber pureed bananas
-used 100 g of the Splendid Low Carb Bake Mix (I really love this stuff)
-used Starbucks' Sugar Free Cinnamon Dulce Syrup
-used egg beaters instead of eggs
 Nom nom nom nom lol

Snack 2:

(enjoyed whilst in class lol)
2 tbsp of Naturally More PB
1 tbsp of Polaner Sugar Free with Fiber Grape Jelly
1 Tumaro's Multi Grain Low Carb Tortilla

Dinner:

A wrap that consisted of:
Another Tumaro's Multi Grain Low Carb Tortilla
110 g of leftover chicken breast tenderloins
A handful of baby spinach
Some bell pepper (didn't measure)
About 1/2 tbsp of whipped cream cheese
A tbsp of April's Homemade BBQ Sauce (but mine has brown sugar twin, and low carb ketchup)

Snack 3:
(sneakily enjoyed whilst at work lol)
The last piece of that cinnamon-raisin bread =(  I gotta make more soon!

And last but not least,
Bedtime Snack:
1 container of Oiko's 0% Plain
Sweetened with Walden Farms Caramel Dip and Truvia, and topped off with chopped walnuts
Another piece of the nummy banana bread.  Naughty naughty!

So, about my weight: I'm too afraid to weigh myself, but I know I've gained since January 11, when I was about 99 pounds. I've noticed that my pants feel tighter around the thighs, albeit it is TTOM.  I'm still wearing a size 0, but I feel so much bigger and healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment