Friday, March 4, 2011

you gotta know me now.

Today's eats were interesting.  Ever since I developed an eating disorder, my choices of food and eating patterns have been so strange, which is pretty consistent with the many symptoms of disordered eating.  For example, I add sweetener to just about EVERYTHING!  Even meats!  I add cayenne pepper to everything because I believe that it speeds up my metabolism (E.D. related).  I like for my meals to last me at least twenty minutes (E.D. related), so I eat slowly and with a baby spoon.  And I love to eat out of COFFEE MUGS!  So, now I present to you my very peculiar eat-genda:

Breakfast:


A turkey burger!  Lol, that's right...a burger at 9:00 a.m.  Well, who says you have to have eggs and toast for breakfast anyway? {crickets} =)
-3 oz Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey grilled on the G.F.
-1/2 slice of Sargento Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack
-Lettuce
On a One Minute Muffin formed into a bun, tweaked my way, with a side of red radishes smothered in low carb ketchup and Walden Farms Pancake syrup.  Radishes are pretty much a staple in my diet now.

Workout:
40 minutes of pilates

Lunch:

A very strange fish taco.  It consisted of:
-4 oz tilapia, steamed with homemade BBQ sauce, dill, lemon, red pepper flakes, and black pepper (I know, sounds ridiculous, but it was good...I promise)
-on top of a bed of mixed cole slaw that was steamed and dressed in Galeo's Wasabi
-wrapped in a Tumaro's Low Carb Tortilla
With a side of steamed broccoli
Not pictured, but eaten lol: Oiko's 0% Plain Greek Yogurt with the usual sweet fixings and Starbucks Protein powder

Snack 1:
Pb and J on a tortilla

Snack 2:

Chocolite bar

Dinner:
Now this is the strangest of them all. It's:
122 g of Libby's Pure Pumpkin, sweetened with a packet of truvia
4 oz cooked Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
Topped with 15 g of sugar free sweet relish and cayenne pepper
Eaten out of my favorite coffee mug
Now, tell me that's not weird! Lol.  I got the pumpkin/meat combo idea from April.  But the rest of the weirdness is all me. And the thing is...I'M HOOKED on this particular meal.  It's a weekly staple for me. 

I had a side of steamed broccoli as well, and a hot chocolate for dessert.

Bedtime Snack:
The usual.  But I reverted back to Dannon for Greek Yogurt.  Not gonna lie, I just buy what's on sale and in stock.  I used to only eat Chobani and Trader Joe's Greek yogurt, because I thought they were the best.  But, I've come to the conclusion that they all taste about the same and have similar stats.  Except the yoplait kind.  It's loaded with carbs.

Anyway, I've been in the process of creating my About Me page (hence the title of this post).  I love reading other people's About Me section, so I'd like to make mine interesting like the ones that I've read.  As soon as I finish collecting all of my pictures, it'll be complete.  However, I don't know when that will be.  I'm going to Alabama tomorrow, and then to New Orleans on Monday, and Florida on Wednesday...for SPRING BREAK! Woo hoo!  So, I probably won't be posting again for another week.  So until then, take care!

<3 Jimmia

No comments:

Post a Comment