Sunday, February 6, 2011

1st Post

Okay, so I'm new to this blogging thing, so it may take some weeks, or some months, (ah hell, some years) to make this thing more welcoming. 

Firstly, My name is Jimmia, but you can call me Mia! =)  I am a 22-year-old Michigander currently going to Grad School for Social Work.  I know right, ugh.  I am a newly self-proclaimed foodie.  My interest in food peaked when I developed an eating disorder in the last year of undergrad.  Unfortunately, I am not fully recovered, but hopefully this blog will hasten my recovery. 

My diet now consists of high protein, moderate-low carbohydrate, moderate fat foods.  I eat about 1600-1800 calories a day and do pilates about four times a week.  I am currently around about 100 pounds (5'4 and a quarter) and am hoping to gain about 15 pounds of lean muscle. 

I plan to post what I eat daily as I experiment with the recipes I've seen (as well as experiment on my own) on blogs and forums.  I totally got this idea from Julie and Julia and thought it'd be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment